Love Manifestation Ritual Kit Instructions
1. INTENTIONS - INTENTIONS - INTENTIONS! Throughout this entire time, think of the love you desire.
2. Gather an ash tray or something you can safely burn items in; a pen; and paper
3. Open the box by carefully cutting through the white sticker.✂️
4. Grab the Dragon's Blood Smudge Stick (big red stick) and your personal lighter or match. Carefully light one end of it, blow out the flame, and allow the smoke to cleanse the entire box. Simply wave the sage around the box and think positive intentions about love and desire. This clenses any energies that are stagnant.
5. Grab the Palo Santo stick (skinny wooden stick) and your personal lighter or match. Carefully light one end of it, blow out the flame, and allow the smoke to cleanse the entire box. Simply wave the sage around the box and think positive intentions about love and desire. This welcomes loving and positive energy into your space.
6. Spread the rose petals around the candle.
7. Off to the side, light either incense of your choice. You don't have to burn them all now, save some for later to reenergize this ritual and to simply make the space smell good 😊.
8. Light your Candle🕯️. Practice fire safety and never leave burning candles unsupervised.
9. Place the crystal next to the candle's glass, so that they both touch.
10. Now the important part, write your petition to God / spirit / ancestors! What kind of partner do you want to manifest? Are you ready to meet your twin flame? Do you want to love and respect yourself more? Do you want to love your partner better? Is it time to refresh the love in your marriage? Whatever you are manifesting, write it in present tense, as if it already exists. This is key! Once complete, place your signature at the bottom📝. Fold the paper inward towards you as many times as possible, and as small as you can get it and put it in a safe place.
11. Finally, once the candle has completely burned out, grab the crystal and keep it on you at all times, at least until your love petition manifests!
Be sure to come back and let us know when it worked!
*Additional note: feel free to save the rose petals and keep them with you as you go about your day. You could also use them the next time you run a nice relaxing bath, then dispose of them.